Throughout this theme kids will learn by using their five senses. This is an excellent theme to incorporate into the beginning of the year as kids learn to use their senses to explore the world around them. Of course, it’s quite applicable to any point in the school year, too, and would work well in conjunction with other science themes.
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
This 101-page lesson plan pack also includes these supporting printables:
- My Five Senses Class Book (in color and b/w)
- Editable Scratch and Sniff Name Template
- I Can See Colors Emergent Reader
- Five Senses Word Cards (in color and b/w)
- Alphabet Sensory Bottle Recording Sheets-Uppercase and Lowercase (in color and b/w)
- Listening Walk Recording Sheets-3 versions
- Number Cards (in color and b/w)
- Sandpaper Number Templates
- Shape I-Spy Recording Sheets-4 versions
- Senses Mini-Posters
- Smelling Bottle Sorting Sheets
- Taste Test Recording Sheets-3 versions (in color and b/w)
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to all existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate.