Get your students in the habit of writing regularly with writing prompts. In this August pack there are pages to use each week day of the month including extra options so you can pick and choose the options that are best for your group.
Because we know kids are at all different stages in the writing process we’ve also included both unlined and lined journal response pages.
If you already have pre-made journals use the mini prompts and glue them directly into your existing journals.
Keep your journals and see how much kids progress throughout the year.
Inside the 67-page August Journal Set you’ll find:
- Tips for and a quick overview of Writer’s Workshop
- Journal Cover Page Options (With Image to Color and With Blank Space for Child to Draw)
- Journal Pages (with lines and without lines)
- 5 Summer Theme Prompts
- 5 Back to School Theme Prompts
- 5 All About Me Theme Prompts
- 5 My Family Theme Prompts
- 5 General Prompts
- Extended Page with Lines (for advanced writers)
- Mini Prompts (to be cut and glued into notebooks)
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to all existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate.