This is a fun lesson plan theme that uses a favorite toy. Great for use any time throughout the school year. It can be used alongside a theme about three-dimensional shapes or wheels. Throughout the theme kids will experiment with force and motion as they create and test ramps, explore art with spheres and more.
Watch a handful of the activities in action…
$8.00Add to cart
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
The 204-Page Ball Theme Lesson Plan Set Also Includes These Additional Printables:
- I Like to Play Ball Graph Pieces
- ABC Ball Hunt Recording Sheets (in color and b/w)
- Golf Ball Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Matching plus Beginning Sound Differentiation Option (in color and b/w)
- Bowling Math Activity Recording Sheets
- Bounce and Count Activity Recording Sheet
- Editable Ball Name Mats
- 0-35 Number Cards, 3 variations (in color and b/w)
- Ball Rhymes Word Building Mat Options (in color and b/w)
- Science Journal with recording sheets for 5 STEAM activities (in color and b/w)
- Vocabulary Cards (in photograph, color and b/w options)
- Emergent Reader (in color and b/w)
- Real Photos
What others are saying about this set:
“Excited to use this product to teach about shapes and objects.”
$8.00Add to cart
Get this set as part of the Preschool Favorites Lesson Plan Bundle 2 and save 25% off!
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!
There are no reviews yet.