This is a fun lesson plan theme that uses a favorite toy. Great for use any time throughout the school year. It can be used alongside a theme about three-dimensional shapes or wheels. Throughout the theme kids will experiment with force and motion as they create and test ramps, explore art with spheres and more.
See the full product preview…
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
The 204-Page Ball Theme Lesson Plan Set Also Includes These Additional Printables:
- I Like to Play Ball Graph Pieces
- ABC Ball Hunt Recording Sheets (in color and b/w)
- Golf Ball Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Matching plus Beginning Sound Differentiation Option (in color and b/w)
- Bowling Math Activity Recording Sheets
- Bounce and Count Activity Recording Sheet
- Editable Ball Name Mats
- 0-35 Number Cards, 3 variations (in color and b/w)
- Ball Rhymes Word Building Mat Options (in color and b/w)
- Science Journal with recording sheets for 5 STEAM activities (in color and b/w)
- Vocabulary Cards (in photograph, color and b/w options)
- Emergent Reader (in color and b/w)
- Real Photos
What others are saying about this set:
“Excited to use this product to teach about shapes and objects.”
Get this set as part of the Preschool Favorites Lesson Plan Bundle 2 and save 25% off!
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!