This is a fun lesson plan theme that uses a favorite toy of most kids. Great for use any time throughout the school year. It can be used alongside a theme about three-dimensional shapes or wheels.
See the full product preview…
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
The Balls Lesson Plan Includes These Additional Printables:
- Ball Number Cards
- Ball Word Cards
- Ball Pattern Cards
- “I Can Play Ball” Emergent Reader
What others are saying about this set:
“Excited to use this product to teach about shapes and objects.”
Get this set as part of the Preschool Favorites Lesson Plan Bundle 2 and save 25% off!
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!