Support your students in making appropriate behavioral decisions and developing self-regulation and coping strategies in the classroom with this helpful Behavior Management Guide full of printable resources for teachers.
Take a look inside the Behavior Management Guide…
This 225-page pack includes printables and resources for teachers to help proactively guide behavior in the classroom and provide strategies for calming down and resetting.
Inside you’ll find Behavior Management resources for preschool and kindergarten such as:
- Step-by-step guide for behavior management
- Focus charts (9 versions, in color and b/w)
- Incentive puzzles (22 versions, in color and b/w)
- Helpful behaviors visual cue cards & posters (15 versions, in color and b/w)
- Prize cubes for individual or class incentives
- Individual student behavior logs
- Family communication tracking sheet
- Positive interactions tracking sheet
- Feelings identification and better choices activity sheets
- Signs and labels for calm down area and kits
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!