This is a theme your students are sure to remember and learn a lot from. Learn about how chocolate is made. Then engage in some fun hands-on activities inspired by chocolate in this preschool lesson plans set.
IMPORTANT: This set is part of our . Save 25% by buying all sets together.
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
The 163-page Chocolate Lesson Plan Set includes hands-on activities and these additional printables:
- Chocolate Syllable Sort (in color and b/w)
- Chocolate Theme Word Cards (in color and b/w)
- I Can Eat Chocolate Emergent Reader (three versions)
- We Love Chocolate Class Book Pages and Cover Options
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Beginning Sounds Sort Activity (in color and b/w)
- How Chocolate is Made Sequencing Posters and Description
- Chocolate Taste Test Recording Sheet (in color and b/w)
- Chocolate Kisses Graphing (in color and b/w)
- Chocolate Kisses Shape Building Mats (in color and b/w)
- Favorite Chocolate Foods Class Graphing Set
- Chocolate Patterns (in color and b/w)
- Chocolate Chip Cooking Counting Mat and Number Cards 1-20 (in color and b/w)
What others are saying about this set:
“Chocolate? Count us in! What a cute unit you put together – looking forward to using it for Valentine’s Day.”
Get this set as part of the Valentine Lesson Plans Bundle and save 25% off!
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!