Take a peek at the 5 Senses Book project…
This 130-page Christmas 5 Senses Book Project includes:
- Planning Tips
- Book List Suggestions
- Related Center Suggestions
- Emergent Readers (2 versions, both available in 3 variations)
- Full-Size Book Option for Class Read Alouds
- Sentence Strip Option for DIY Book Making Version
- Pocket Charts
- Anchor Charts for Class Brainstorming
- Art Suggestions for Each Book Page
Note: A smaller version of the book pages only is included in the Christmas Theme Lesson Plan set. This product is designed for those who are either not using the lesson plans or who would like to expand on the book-making project even more.
Learn more about the Christmas 5 Senses book here.
What others are saying about this set:
“A wonderful way to expand the traditional Christmas theme. Love the multiple ways shown to use the resources.”
“I would highly recommend this book! I can’t wait to make it again this year!”
“This is one of my favorite Christmas projects!”
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!