Practice important fire safety skills for home and the classroom in this fire safety theme preschool lesson plan set.
Watch a handful of the activities in action…
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
The 202-page Fire Safety Lesson Plan Set includes hands-on activities and these additional printables:
- Fire Drill Practice Cue Cards (in color and b/w)
- Beginning Sounds Spin and Cover Game-2 versions for sounds /f/, short /i/, /r/, short /e/, /s/, /w/, short /a/, and /t/ (in color and b/w)
- Fire Fighter Writing Prompt Response Page
- Fine Motor Fire Fighting Pre-writing Cards (in color and b/w)
- Save the Cat Shapes Board Game (in color and b/w)
- 1-20 Fire Counting Mats, plus a blank option (in color and b/w)
- Fire Safety Shape Mats- 11 shapes including rhombus and diamond options (in color and b/w)
- Roll and Add Math Game (in color and b/w)
- The Firefighter is Here Positional Language Emergent Reader (3 versions in color and b/w)
- Real Fire Safety Photographs
- Uppercase and Lowercase Hydrant and Hose Letter Matching (in color and b/w)
- Fire Safety Word Cards (in color and b/w)
- 0-35 Fire Number Cards (in color and b/w)
$8.00Add to cart
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to all existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate.
Learn more about membership!
There are no reviews yet.