Let’s explore the unique characteristics of flowers in this complete set of preschool lesson plans full of math, literacy, science, art activities and more.
Watch a handful of the activities in action…
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
This 185-page lesson plan set also includes:
- Initial Sound Flower Building Activity (in color and b/w)
- Flower Petal Counting 1-10 Emergent Reader (3 versions, in color and b/w)
- Uppercase and Lowercase Flowers for Hands-on Games and Activities (in color and b/w)
- Flower Patterning and Sorting Cards (in color and b/w)
- Flower Roll and Graph Game (2 versions, in color and b/w)
- My Flower Science Journal (5 investigations, in color and b/w)
- Flower Vocabulary Photograph Cards
- Flower Photograph Alphabet Matching Set
- Flower Photograph 0-35 Number Cards
- Real Photograph Flower Posters
- Shape Pieces for Flower Building with Shapes
Take a look at some of the activities included:
What others are saying about this set:
“Great resource for the lesson plans and great activities for the children.”
“Kids loved the activities”
Get this set as part of the Favorite Spring Themes Bundle and save 20% off!
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!