Watch a handful of the activities in action…
Take a look inside the heart theme preschool lesson plan set…
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
IMPORTANT: This set is part of our .
Save 25% by buying all sets together.
This 178-page lesson plan set also includes:
- I Can Count the Hearts Emergent Reader (3 versions, in color and b/w)
- Uppercase and Lowercase Alphabet Heart Matching Puzzles (in color and b/w)
- Feeling Words Heart Posters and Real Photographs
- Sight Word Heart Cards (Preprimer Dolch List, in color and b/w )
- Numeral and Set Number Heart Matching Puzzles 1-12 (2 versions to differentiate, in color and b/w)
- Heart Estimation Jar Labels and Estimation Cards
- Heart Counting Mats
- 0-35 Heart Number Cards
- Heart Dice Game (2 versions, in color and b/w)
- Sorting Hearts for color and size sorting (in color and b/w)
- Heart Ten Frame Cards 1-10, plus a blank version for up to 20 (in color and b/w)
- Heart Theme Science Journal-3 cover options, 8 recording sheets for investigations and observations related to science activities in the weekly lesson plan (in color and b/w)
What others are saying about this set:
“These activities were very easy to use. I teach 3, 4 and 5 year olds and this whole pack fit each of my age groups.”
“My students loved using this during our Valentine Unit”
“These are great!!”
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!