Ahoy mates! It’s time to set off on a pirate theme adventure with this fun preschool pirate theme lesson plan set.
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
This 67-page lesson plan set also includes:
1) Pirate Ship Beginning Sound Matching
2) Treasure Chest Counting Mats (1-30)
3) Pirate Letter Matching Puzzles
4) Rhyming Pirate Flag Matching
5) Pirate Dice Game (2 game boards both available in color and black and white)
6) Pirate Theme Number Cards (0-35)
7) Pirate Ship Shape Matching Game
What others are saying about this set:
“Helped a lot with our Pirate Week theme. The children really enjoyed the activities.”
“So many fun pirate related activities. Great variety!”
“This is helping me plan my pirate themed week. Thank you for including ideas for all areas in the classroom.”
Get this set as part of the Summer Theme Bundle 1 and save 25% off!
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to all existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate.