Ahoy mates! It’s time to set off on a pirate theme adventure with this fun preschool pirate theme lesson plan set.
Watch a handful of the activities in action…
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
This 167-page lesson plan set also includes:
- Pirate Ship Beginning Sound Matching (in color and b/w)
- Treasure Chest Counting Mats (1-30, in color and b/w)
- Pirate Letter Matching Puzzles (in color and b/w)
- Gold Coin ABC Letter Hunt Recording Sheets (3 variations, in color and b/w)
- Create Your Own Treasure Map Templates (in color and b/w)
- Rhyming Pirate Flag Matching (in color and b/w)
- Pirate Beginning Sound Sort Mats (in color and b/w)
- Pirate Number Recognition 1-6 Dice Game (2 game boards both available in color and black and white)
- Sink the Pirate Ship STEM Challenge Recording Sheet (in color and b/w)
- Pirate Theme Word Vocabulary Card (in color and b/w)
- Pirate Theme Number Cards (0-35)
- Pirate Ship Shape Matching Game (in color and b/w)
What others are saying about this set:
“Helped a lot with our Pirate Week theme. The children really enjoyed the activities.”
“So many fun pirate related activities. Great variety!”
“This is helping me plan my pirate themed week. Thank you for including ideas for all areas in the classroom.”
Get this set as part of the Summer Theme Bundle 1 and save 25% off!
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to all existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate.