Establishing clear expectations in the classroom is key to laying the foundation for a successful preschool classroom where students can feel secure, develop confidence, and learn to work independently.
Take a look inside the Procedures and Routines Bundle…
This classroom procedures bundle is full of step-by-step instructions for everyday routines children engage in at school, along with helpful tips and guidance to help you teach clear and detailed steps for 13 key classroom routines to your students. As a bonus, we’ve added social distancing and online learning routines to accommodate today’s unprecedented learning environment. Included in this bundle are printables and supporting materials for the following classroom routines:
- Fire Drill
- Lining Up & Hallway
- Snack & Lunch
- Morning Greetings
- Morning Routine
- Online Learning
- Outside Time
- Social Distancing
- Wash Hands
- Whole Group
Each routine is presented in a variety of formats and printable options so you can choose the one(s) that best meets your needs.
- Editable Procedures Checklist
- One-page posters – Introduce the procedure with a large poster or hang it in the classroom as a reminder.
- Individual cards – Great for laminating and hanging them on binder rings for quick reminders or used in sequencing activities
- Emergent readers – Use these books to reinforce procedures to your students.
- Editable templates – Add your own images to ready-made templates so students can see themselves performing the routines! (Note that the text is not editable. The template is designed to easily edit by inserting images.)
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!