You can’t have summer without watermelon! Have fun exploring watermelon with all the senses in this engaging summer theme.
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
This lesson plan set also includes:
1) Watermelon Seed Counting Game
2) Roll and Color Watermelon Seed Math Game
3) Watermelons on the Vine Beginning Sound Sort (6 initial sounds)
4) Watermelon Word Family Building Activity Set (5 word families)
5) Watermelon Fractions Matching Activity
6) Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Chart
7) Ten Frame Watermelon Seed Counting Mats
8) Growing a Watermelon Emergent Reader (2 versions)
9) Watermelon Letter Matching Puzzles
10) Watermelon Life Cycle Sequencing Set
11) 0-35 Watermelon Theme Number Cards
What others are saying about this set:
“LOVE this!!! Thank you!!! The kiddos had so much fun with the experiments and games!”
Get this set as part of the Summer Theme Bundle 2 and save 25% off!
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to all existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate.