You can’t have summer without watermelon! Have fun exploring watermelon with all the senses in this engaging summer theme.
Take a peek inside this pack:
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
This lesson plan set also includes:
- Watermelon Seed Counting Game
- 0-35 Watermelon Number Cards (in color and b/w)
- Roll and Color Watermelon Seed Math Game (in color and b/w)
- Watermelons on the Vine Beginning Sound Sort (6 initial sounds, in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Word Family Building Activity Set (5 word families, in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Fractions Matching Activity (in color and b/w)
- Growing a Watermelon Emergent Reader (2 versions, in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Letter Matching Puzzles (in color and b/w)
- Real Watermelon Photographs
- Ten Frame Watermelon Seed Counting Mats (in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Life Cycle Printable Chart (in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Life Cycle Sequencing Set (in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Vocabulary Cards (in color and b/w)
- Watermelon Diagram
What others are saying about this set:
“LOVE this!!! Thank you!!! The kiddos had so much fun with the experiments and games!”
Get this set as part of the Summer Theme Bundle 2 and save 25% off!
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to all existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate.