Let’s explore zoo animals in this complete set of preschool lesson plans full of math, literacy, science, art activities, and more.
Watch a handful of the activities in action…
See the full product preview…
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
This 212-page lesson plan set also includes:
- Zoo Beginning Sound Sort for sounds /z/, /p/, /v/, and /j/ (in color and b/w)
- At the Zoo Emergent Reader (3 variations, in color and b/w)
- Feed the Monkey Counting Game
- If I Was a Zookeeper Class Book Pages and Cover (in color and b/w)
- Zoo Animal Upper and Lowercase Animal Matching Puzzles (in color and b/w)
- Lion Ten Frame Counting Mats (individual numbers to 10, blank 10-frame, blank 20-frame, in color and b/w)
- Zoo Animal Photograph Matching Puzzles
- Measure the Animals Nonstandard Measurement Activity (in color and b/w)
- Zoo Animal Photograph Counting Cards 0-35
- Real Photograph Zoo Animal Posters
- Zoo Animal Syllable Sort (in color and b/w)
- Zoo Animal Roll and Graph Counting Game (2 versions, in color and b/w)
- Zoo Theme Vocabulary Cards
- Zoo Animal Word Building Mats (in color and b/w)
- Zookeeper Class Survey Response Forms (3 versions)
What others are saying about this set:
“Very easy to use the children really enjoy the bright colors.”
“My students absolutely love animals! I am always looking for new ways to teach them about different animals and implementing fun activities into the classroom. I am thrilled to bring these activities into the classroom next week for my students!”
Get this set as part of the Favorite Preschool Themes Bundle 1 and save 25% off!
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!