What are Preschool Teacher 101 credits?
The rewards program allows you to earn credits that can be applied to future purchases from The Preschool Teacher 101 shop. Credits cannot be applied toward membership payments.
How do I earn credits?
The are three easy ways you can earn credits.
- Earn 1 credit for every $1 dollar you spend in the Preschool Teacher 101 shop.
- Earn credits by leaving ratings and reviews on your purchased resources. Detailed reviews help other buyers know what to expect when they purchase an item, and we appreciate the feedback so that we know what you loved about a resource and what you would like to see more of in the future. However, we know it takes time to come back and leave a review. As a thank you, we’re offering you an extra 10 credits for each detailed review!
- Earn 20 credits just for creating an account. If you’re logged in already, that means you already have an account and you probably already have points waiting for you! We told you earning credits was easy, didn’t we?!
Where do I go to leave a review?
After using a resource, you can leave a rating and review by following these steps:
- Go to the My Account section.
- Select “Downloads.”
- Click the link to open the resource you want to review.
- Click the “Reviews” tab on the product page and complete the ratings and review section.
- Remember to hit Submit so that we are notified and you earn your credits.
How much are credits worth?
Each credit has a value of 10 cents.
That means for every 10 credits you earn you can apply $1 toward a future purchase in the shop.
How do I know how many credits I have?
Your account credit total will be displayed in the My Account section.
You’ll also see your credit balance on the checkout page so you can easily apply your credits toward your purchase.