See the full product preview…
Here you’ll find alphabet posters and individual alphabet charts with real photographs.
Alphabet posters can be hung in the classroom as a visual reminder of each letter.
Posters can also be printed two or four to a page to create smaller versions for additional activities like scavenger hunts, sorting activities and other alphabet games.
The individual alphabet charts can be used for:
- the writing center
- take home alphabet activities
- placing in individual student folders
This set includes two options for letter X, so you may choose the one that best meets the needs of your program. The posters also reflect short vowel sounds.
This 92-page pack includes the following printables:
- Individual uppercase letter posters
- Individual lowercase letter posters
- Combined upper and lowercase letter posters
- Corresponding individual alphabet charts for each of the options above
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!