Help students learn about dental health and visiting the dentist in this preschool lesson plan set.
See the full product preview…
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
The 142-page Seasons Lesson Plan Set includes hands-on activities and these additional printables:
1) Smile Counting Mats (in color and b/w)
2) “I Can Take Care of My Teeth” Emergent Reader (3 versions)
3) Floss Cutting and Pre-Writing Strips (in color and b/w)
4) Dental Health Pattern Mats and Pieces (in color and b/w)
5) Dental Health Word Cards (in color and b/w)
6) Floss Measurement Activity Recording Sheet (in color and b/w)
7) Making Shapes Prompt Cards (in color and b/w)
8) Toothbrush Sight Word Building and Matching (in color and b/w)
9) Toothbrushing Sequence Cards (in color and b/w)
10) Minty Toothbrush Painting Template
What others are saying about this set:
“We had so much fun with this! My kids loved the activities!.”
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!