Developing number sense is important for early learners, and they need a lot of hands-on practice with these concepts. Make it fun for them and easy for you to implement with these differentiated Pumpkin Card Number Sense Activities.
This 69-page set is designed to be very interactive, giving kids many opportunities to use manipulatives.
You can introduce the ideas during circle time and then use the math games during small group and center time.
There are even differentiated take home packs for families to do the activities at home.
Inside there are:
- Tips and Ideas for Use
- 0-10 Pumpkin Number Cards Sets in Color and Black and White
- 16 Activity Cards with Hands-on Number Sense Activity Directions
- 9 Small Group and Center Number Sense Activity Mats
- 14 Number Sense Recording Sheets
- 4 Differentiated Take Home Packs of Number Sense Activities
Example Activities Included in this Set
Recording Sheet Samples
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to all existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate.