Let’s learn about American symbols and traditions in this engaging lesson plan set full of fun learning activities for preschoolers. Great for 4th of July!
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
The 180-page America Lesson Plan Set includes hands-on activities and these additional printables:
1. Alphabet Parade Initial Sound Matching Game (in color and b/w)
2. American Symbols Emergent Reader (three versions)
3. USA Picture-Word Cards (in color and b/w)
4.USA Uppercase and Lowercase Letter Puzzles (in color and b/w)
5. Beginning Letter Sort for U, S, and A (in color and b/w)
6. Match the Starts Visual Discrimination Activity (in color and b/w)
7. 0-39 Number Cards (in color and b/w)
8. Coin Puzzles
9. Coin Sorting Mats (4 versions)
10. Fireworks Fine Motor Math Game Number Cubes (2 versions)
11. Bald Eagle Photographs and Drawing Prompt Sheets
12. Symbols of the USA Clipart and Image Posters
13. Pledge of Allegiance Poster (in color and b/w)
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to all existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate.