Let’s explore cars in this complete set of preschool lesson plans full of math, literacy, science, art activities and more.
Watch a handful of the activities in action…
$8.00Add to cart
All Preschool Teacher 101 Lesson Plans Include:
- Recommended Book List
- 1-Page Weekly Lesson Plan Grid with Activity Ideas for Whole Group, Literacy, Math, and Science each day
- Alternate Editable Weekly Grids for 4-day, 3-day, and 2-day programs
- 5 Daily Lesson Plan Sheets with Activity Directions and Materials List
- 2-Page Center Descriptions
- Related Printables
The full 239-page Car Theme Lesson Plan Pack also includes:
- Stop Light Rhyming Sort Activity (in color and b/w)
- Concept of Word Parking Mat Activity-3 variations (in color and b/w)
- Vocabulary Word Cards (in color and b/w)
- “I Like to Drive Cars” Emergent Reader-3 Variations for Differentiated Instruction Options (in color and b/w)
- A to Z Car Letter Driving and Tracing Mats (Individual uppercase and lowercase pages)
- Car Letters-Uppercase Car Letter Cards and Lowercase Race Car Driver Letter Cards for matching (in color and b/w)
- 10 Shape Road Mats for Car Driving and Tracing
- Say It. Drive It. Counting It. Road Number Mats (0-10)
- Car Colors-Color Matching Car Cards and Color Sorting Mats (in color and b/w)
- Car Number Cards 0-35 (in color and b/w)
- My Favorite Color Car Graphing Pieces
- Car Theme Science Journal-2 cover options, 7 recording sheets for investigations and observations related to science activities in the weekly lesson plan (in color and b/w)
- 17 Real Car Photos
$8.00Add to cart
What others are saying about this set:
“I love the material/ resources in this theme packet, my students had a blast learning and creating with the items. A teacher’s dream when the student can implement the materials with minor supervision. Great!”
“Fun for the children thanks!”
Get this set as part of the Preschool Favorites 2 Bundle and save 25% off!
SAVE MORE WITH MEMBERSHIP!
Become a Preschool Teacher 101 member and get access to existing AND new products including regularly published printable lesson plans at a low monthly rate. Your students will love the engaging hands-on learning ideas, and you will save time and money!
There are no reviews yet.